cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio Palumbo" <flavio.palu...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: cocoon under eclipse
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:10:27 GMT
Hi Olivier,

thank you for the replay, but I overtook that phase ; in fact I found on
the mail archive a mail of yours with links to Wiki pages "LoadInEclipse"
and "DebuggingCocoon"; so I rebuilt my project following that documents
; unfortunately the built went fine, but when I tried to start jetty from
within eclipse, I always get an exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Loader
Exception in thread "main".
I configured jetty as an application following these notes, reported at
the bottom of the LoadInEclipse document :

- make sure ./tools/loader is on your eclipse classpath (it isn't by default)

- create an eclipse run configuration for Jetty Cocoon:
  - On configurations 'Main' tab use 'Loader' as the main class.
  - On the Arguments tab set:
    - Program arguments: "tools\jetty\conf\main.xml"
    - VM arguments: "-Djava.endorsed.dirs=./lib/endorsed"
                    "-Dwebapp=./build/webapp"
                    "-Dorg.xml.sax.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser"
                    "-Djetty.port=8888 -Djetty.admin.port=8889"
                    "-Dhome=."
                    "-Dloader.jar.repositories=./tools/jetty/lib,./lib/endorsed"
                    "-Dloader.main.class=org.mortbay.jetty.Server"

Can you please help me ?

Thanks a lot

Flavio Palumbo

It may come from a dependency on blocks
Check the block.properties if you didn't forget a block on what an other

block depends...

--
Olivier Billard