cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio Palumbo" <flavio.palu...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject RE: cocoon under eclipse
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:41:46 GMT
Hi David,

thanks for the replay, I found the org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/ContextManager.class
in cocoon-session-fw-block.jar under C:\cocoon-2.1.3\build\webapp\WEB-INF\lib
... that seems ok, isn't it ?

I noticed that now, when jetty starts, appears this messagge never seen
before:
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Maybe this is the cause of the problem.

Thanks a lot
Flavio Palumbo

Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.

It seems a problem with the classpath, some core component of Cocoon is
missing.  Search for the existence of org/apache/cocoon/webapps