cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: invalidating flow?
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:12:32 GMT
Nope, does not work.

I changed it to cocoon.sendPageAndWait ("Finalpage", {"foo": bar stuff
is here}, 1);
-> reload -> it still is loading that finalpage (running SQL-queries
etc)
Also tried cocoon.sendPageAndWait ("Finalpage", {foo...}, null, 1);
-> reload -> it still is loading that finalpage

It's very important that those SQL-queries are not done again ->
killing this flow will do that.

Cache is not a problem, because cache won't do those SQL-queries...

- Joose

  use sendPageAndWait(...., timeToLive) with a very short