cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Follow Up: Curious Encoding Problems (OS X) and Strange Solutio
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:06:12 GMT
IMHO, yes .... tested with two platforms as server (OSX and Slackware
9) and 3 client platforms (OSX, Linux and the thing from Redmond)
Even stranger:  connecting to the same database gave different results
depending on the platform Cocoon was running on.

On 08 Apr 2004, at 00:55, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 08.04.2004 00:33, Alexander Schatten wrote:
>
>> My application is and was running perfectly on Linux with the same
>> configuration, but destroyed all Umlauts after form send on OS X.
>
> Just curious: This is only dependent on the system where the server is
> running? And is completely independent on the client (Mac -> Mac, Mac
> -> Linux, Linux -> Mac, Linux -> Linux) ?
>
> Joerg

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76
Markt 18c  -  9700 Oudenaarde  -  Tel: +32 (55) 30 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.