cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Re: HttpSession cocoonportal tomcat
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:22:19 GMT

Hi just an update on the post below.

I guess this is more to do with cocoon's handling of sessions. My
application(app1) firsts logs onto cocoon's portal and then logons to itself.
The session of cocoon is somehow getting invalidated when my app1 is getting
logged in. I tried the same with an other application in frame2 other than
cocoon. It worked as expected.

Can someone please shed some light on it.