cocoon-users mailing list archives

From leon tian <tianyr2...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: transform xhtml with xsl style sheet.
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:12:44 GMT
hi, thanks for your reply! i guess that's where the problem is. my xsl stylesheet can't work
on the xhtml generated by HTMLGenerator coz HTMLGenerator put a default namespace as:

i need to transform the web page dynamically so i can't just erase it. and i can't find the
config option from tidy to omit it. how can i handle it then?
my xsl namespace:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.1" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

regards

Leon Widdershoven <qaz@dds.nl> wrote:
If you have xhtml you probably don't have namespace prefixes to the element.
Is a default namespace set (the one your xsl works on)?