cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Igor Galperin <igalperin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem with attributes on Cocoon2 system
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:02:23 GMT
Sorry, it does not display my letter correctly:
In Cocoon1 I could have : <xsp:attribute name="size">20</xsp:attribute> ,
It does not work work for Cocoon2. The generated attribute does not have value.
I could resolve the issue with :
<xsp:attribute name="size"><xsp:expr>"20"</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>

Is there better solution?
Thank you.
Igor.

Igor Galperin <igalperin2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!
I am trying to migrate some Cocoon1 pages to Cocoon2.
The following is one of the issues I got.
In Cocoon1 I could have the following statement:
text
but it does not work for Cocoon2.
I resolved this issue with the following statement:
"text"
Maybe somebody has better idea. Maybe something is not configured correctly.
(It is hard to find the company which writes backward compatible code nowadays).
Thank you.
Igor.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?