cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Timur Izhbulatov <...@yxo.ru>
Subject From based wizard
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:51:59 GMT
Hi All!

I develop a simple client management application but I'm pretty new to all
this cocoon and java stuff.

My task in hand is to create a step-by-step wizard for registering clients.
I took a look at cocoon samples but still can't realize which way to chose.

Requirments and conditions:

 - To add a client the user have to fill and submit a form (or series of
forms)
 - The form encoding should be UTF-8 'cause it has to deal with non-english
data (names, titles etc.) so I use the folowing serializer:

	    </map:serializer>
	    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html" mime-type="text/html"
name="html" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
		<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
		    Transitional//EN</doctype-public>
		<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd</doctype-system>
		<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
	    </map:serializer>

 - The data are kept in xindice-embed:///db/caclient/ collection. Each
resource in the collection represents a single client.

I have working database browsing at the moment but I have to add each
resource by hand.

Any advice would very appreciated!

Timur