cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject Re: Howto Remove WEB Browser Window Title?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:43:55 GMT
On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 12:55:53PM +0200, David Tekeshe wrote:
> Leszek,
> Maybe not the right forum but I am working on a page2html.xsl (on a Cocoon
> project) and would like to improve the display by supressing the default IE
> window title. Do you happen to know where I can post such a question?
some usenet list on microsoft server.

> Yves Vindevogel,
> If Microsoft permits the modification of the default IE window title by
> modifying the registry key I mentioned, I am sure there is a dynamic way of
> doing this.
I do not think there is a way. This registry feature is provided for creating
a customized IE (you can prepackage a IE installator with your skin, captions,
icons and stuff, even homepage)

Why do you consider the caption a problem - it is a part of the browser and
everybody is used to it?

If the users of your system are a closed group - create a special IE version
that will even load your page on default :)
	lg
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       ouzo@wlkp.org           _\\()//_