cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [portal] How to send coplet events from a flowscript after a cform submit
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:08:14 GMT
Hi Laurent,

Have you been able to figure this one out?  I think I
have a similar problem.

At the end of my registration process I need to do the
following in flowscript:

1. Save the new user to the database.
2. Auto-login the user into the portal.

I would imagine #2 would require sending an event to
the portal from flowscript (unless there is a way to
have the portal execute a link like:

do-login?username=xxx&amp;passoword=xxx).

Thanks,
-Alex