cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Flowscript problems with cocoon version 2.1.4
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:01:26 GMT
is anybody having problems with flowscript on version 2.1.4 of cocoon?
If not, could you send me a copy of your js.jar and
rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030906.jar as I continue to get the
following error message:

ReferenceError: "Continuation" is not defined.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/
fom_system.js; line 1)

Alternatively if anyone else has had the same problem and managed to
resolve it, could you please inform me as to the solution to this
problem. I really need to get this issue finished today.

Peter
On 20 Apr 2004, at 18:28, beyaNet Consultancy wrote:

> Christopher,
> the version of Rhino I have installed in my web-inf/lib folder is :
> rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030906.jar. Is this the correct version for
> cocoon version 2.1.4? If not, where can I get the correct .jar from?
>
> Peter
> On 20 Apr 2004, at 18:08, Christopher Oliver wrote:
>
>> Most likely you have another version of Rhino in your classpath.
>>
>> beyaNet Consultancy wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I getting an error while trying to setup my first flowscript code.
>>> The error I am getting is:
>>>
>>> *org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
>>> "Continuation" is not defined
>>>
>>> *Could anyone out there please send me a copy of their sitemap, so
>>> as I can see how to properly setup up flowscript within my sitemap.
>>> Also I am trying to create a flowscript function which instantiates
>>> a User object and passes in 2 parameters, a username and a password.
>>> If the user does not exist, the user is redirected back to the login
>>> page otherwise they are sent to the secure part of my sitemap. The
>>> login function is as follows:
>>>
>>> var user = null;
>>>
>>> <!-- Do I need to instantiate the object like this ?? ---->
>>> importClass(Packages.test.User); //Note: my package test is situated
>>> as: web-inf/classes/test, User being the name of the class in the
>>> package test.
>>> var User = new User();
>>>

>>> function login(){
>>> while (user == null) {
>>> sendPageAndWait("login.jx");
>>> user =
>>> User.getUser(cocoon.request.get("username"),cocoon.request.get("passw