cocoon-users mailing list archives

From DoomHammer <DoomHam...@poczta.wp.pl>
Subject Strange thingy with pipeline
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:55:11 GMT
I've got a pipeline, which looks like this:
   <map:match pattern="">
     <map:generate src="Wu.xml"/>
     <map:transform type="sql">
       <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="MySQL"/>
       <map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
     </map:transform>
     <map:transform src="entities.xsl"/>
     <map:transform type="mml-extractor"/>
     <map:transform src="fragment2img.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="html">
       <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
     </map:serialize>
   </map:match>

first it queries data from SQL then, using XSL, transforms entities
into chars. Next mml-extractor and fragment2img.xsl should transform
the MathML equations into GIF images. But they doesn't want to... It's
ok, when I save the generated page to disk and then use it as a source
in another pipeline, which only uses mml-extratcor and f2i.xsl, but
why it doesn't work this way?

--
Best regards,
 DoomHammer                          mailto:DoomHammer@poczta.wp.pl