cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Kane <ak...@schonfeld.com>
Subject Install problem
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:10:06 GMT
I am trying to install Cocoon 2.1.4 on my Redhat linux server.  I followed
the simple instructions setting my JAVA_HOME variable, but when I run
build.sh I get this:

[root@INTRAWEB-01 cocoon]# set JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_02/
[root@INTRAWEB-01 cocoon]# ./build.sh

Apache Cocoon Build System
--------------------------
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
[root@INTRAWEB-01 cocoon]#

Can someone please help me here? I have downloaded and installed ANT also.

Thanks.
Alex Kane
Schonfeld Securities
Email: akane@schonfeld.com <mailto:akane@schonfeld.com>
Phone: (516) 942-2412

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of Schonfeld Securities LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.