cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: newbie question: Woody Binding help
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:09:47 GMT
Hi Billie,

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 21:06, Billie wrote:
> Hi Joerg,
>
> I tried to do exactly that, but I got that error about 'not bound'.  In my form definition,
I do have
> that line:
>
> <wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/mychoices.xml" dynamic="true"/>
>
> and then the pipeline for mychoices.xml leads to an xml document with this text:
>
> <wd:selection-list>
> <wd:item value="1"/>
> <wd:item value="2"/>
> <wd:item value="3">
> </wd:selection-list>
>
> What does that error mean?  And what might be going wrong?

You are missing the namespace declaration. I suppose you know what XML
namespaces are? If not, be sure read about it (their are enough
resources/books for learning XML out there)

The correct version is:

<wd:selection-lis xmlns:wd="http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0">
<wd:item value="1"/>
<wd:item value="2"/>