cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Billie" <bill...@coolgoose.com>
Subject Re: newbie question: Woody Binding help
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:06:41 GMT
Hi Joerg,

I tried to do exactly that, but I got that error about 'not bound'.  In my form definition,
I do have
that line:

<wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/mychoices.xml" dynamic="true"/>

and then the pipeline for mychoices.xml leads to an xml document with this text:

<wd:selection-list>
<wd:item value="1"/>
<wd:item value="2"/>
<wd:item value="3">
</wd:selection-list>

What does that error mean?  And what might be going wrong?