cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Billie" <bill...@coolgoose.com>
Subject newbie question: Woody Binding help
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:27:08 GMT
I just wrote this but I realized I wasn't signed up for the list first, so let me try this
again so that it goes through:

I'm trying to populate a selection list from the results of a SQL query.  I'm kind of new
at Woody and binding in general, and
I'm having trouble getting a good grasp of it.  The documentation on the cocoon web site was
a bit confusing.  So far, I was able
to create and submit static forms only.  Could someone help me take the next steps in getting
from there to using binding with a
SQL query?  If there are any step-by-step tutorials out there, please help me find them, and
any advice you could give me
directly to help me with this would be much appreciated also.