cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Problem using woody/cforms sample styles
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:26:47 GMT
Hello,

i currently try to integrate woody into lenya a little bit.
I wrote a small ap which makes heavy use of woodies wi:group etc.

In order to have a good default xhtml rendering of the widgets I copied
all form samples/blocks/woody/resources to somewhere in my Lenya space.

I had to change the follwing lines in all involved xslts coming from
samples/blocks/woody/resources.

<xsl:param name="resources-uri">resources</xsl:param> to

xsl:param
name="resources-uri">/modules/newsletter/resources/woody</xsl:param>

after that I got the error:

An Error Occurred org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
file:/home/roku/Work/jesse/website/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/newsletter/resources/woody/woody-calendar-styling.xsl:
line 26: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Unable to get transformer handler for file:/home/roku/Work/jesse/website/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/newsletter/resources/woody/woody-samples-styling.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: file:/home/roku/Work/jesse/website/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/newsletter/resources/woody/woody-calendar-styling.xsl:
line 26: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. Original Exception:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler
at org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:336)
at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:299) at

If I comment the decl of resource-uri in calendar and htmlarea xsl,
everything worked fine, except a thing I will tell later.

So, my question is:

Why do I get the error above? I have not changed big things than a path.

I have that problem since cocoon >=2.1.4 using xalan 2.6.0.

Help and hint are VERY appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Regards,