cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@soociety.com>
Subject <cl:links> & bookmarks
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:21:49 GMT
Hi all,

2 questions :
(i basically want to change tab after a user click on a link in a coplet
of the Portal engine)
- When i put  <cl:links> in my xsl file, i get error : The prefix "cl"
for element "cl:links" is not bound. Can't find why !

- I red in that mailist that bookmarks were designed for links external
to the portal. Is it possible to use them inside ?
Then i can't get a way to write them in, say in a XSP page inside a
coplet :
<link>http://localhost:8888/samples/portal/bookmark?tab1=1&amp;tab2=1</link>
or <a href="//samples/portal/bookmark?tab1=1&amp;tab2=2">My Link</a>
I think i missed the point there since my bookmarks work from outside.

Best regards,

Phil