cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject cache question
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:48:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a <map:transform> in a <map:resource>.  I made a change to the
stylesheet named in the transform's @src, but it had no effect — I
would refresh the page in my browser and see no difference.  Finally I
figured out that my change was not the problem... apparently something
is getting cached and not invalidated (either a pipeline result or the
stylesheet itself — I don't fully understand how Cocoon's caching works
in detail, just a little).  When I restarted Cocoon, my change took
effect.

Can somebody explain this to me?  Do I have something set up wrong?
And is there something I can do to straighten things out when this
happens, short of restarting the application?

Thanks,
mark