cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Huttar" <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject RE: how to initiate a CVS update from within Cocoon?
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:10:15 GMT
Thanks for the helpful suggestions.
Lars

Yes, I want to do an update, not just read from CVS.

> Alternatively, you could run an automated task every so often
> that does
> your checkout, but only when a file is written to a certain
> location, as
> a trigger, by Cocoon.

Interesting idea.
I'd want the granularity to be pretty small, so that people
could request a CVS update and expect it to happen within a
few minutes. I suppose I could schedule a task to run every
few minutes...
but I'll try this other way first.