cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Hoskens" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: jpath transformer
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:14:49 GMT
I've not yet heard of a jpath transformer, where did you find it? I do know that there's an
xsp logicsheet "jpath" that you may use, especially for
use with flow. There's another transformer which does jpath/jexl stuff, but that's the JXTemplateTransformer.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jpath.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jxtemplate.html

Kind Regards,
Jan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: beyaNet Consultancy
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 2:22 PM
  Subject: jpath transformer

  Hi,
  could someone please inform me as to the correct usage of the jpath transformer. Can I use
it as I would an xslt transformer and and declare a *.jpath file, which like its xsl counterpart,
would handle styling issues?
  For example, could I do the following:

  <map:match pattern="frame/*/*/*">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp">
  <map:parameter name="artistID" value="{3}"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:transform type="jpath" src="style/{2}.jpath/>
  <map:call resource="serialize"/>
  </map:match>

  If so, does anyone have examples of a jpath transformation file I could have a look at?
And if you can declare an jpath transformation file, how can I get objects and variables from
my flowscript into it?

  Peter