cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Rosenberger" <pieperm...@gmx.de>
Subject Aggregation problem in subsitemap
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:56:24 GMT
Hello!

I have a problem with the <map:aggregate> using a subsitemap.

My subsitemap contains this section:

<map:match pattern="testagg.html">
  <map:aggregate element="merged">
        <map:part src="cocoon:/getA"/>
        <map:part src="cocoon:/getB"/>
   </map:aggregate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

 <map:match pattern="getA">
      <map:generate src="http://localhost/testfileA.xml"/>
 </map:match>

 <map:match pattern="getB">
      <map:generate src="http://localhost/testfileB.xml"/>
 </map:match>

I want to use the different matchers because of flexible generators
possible, as I can't use a generator element as a child of <map:aggregate>.

If I want to access to testagg.html page, I get the error message
No pipeline matched request: work/getAWith "work" is my subsitemap mount
point in the main sitemap.Any ideas how I can use the cocoon protocol,
subsitemaps, aggregation together?Thanks in advance.Regards,Christian