cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Hoskens" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: woody and content aggregation
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:11:15 GMT
woody and content aggregationI'm not sure what you're meaning here, please give some more information
(sitemap pieces, aggregation pipeline/display pipeline). Why do you refer to multiple forms
on one page? Are you just meaning that you're aggregating a page and the display pipeline
does not go through that aggregation?

(I'm not sure that I can help you, but anyway, more info is needed if someone other reads
your mail)

Kind Regards,
Jan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trevisani Andrea
  To: 'cocoon_users'
  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 5:15 PM
  Subject: woody and content aggregation

  I need a great help!!!!!!

  I have a composite web page, combined with map:aggregate. I have a great problem with a
woody form: when Woody validates the form and the the result is KO the flowscript invokes
my display pipeline but I can't display all the composite page, I get only the form!!!!

  I know that a solution exist for this problem (multiple forms on a single page), please
help me with an example ...

  Thanks (excuse me for my english ...)

  Andrea Trevisani
  Wind Telecomunicazioni S.p.A. - Direzione e Coordinamento di Enel S.p.A.
  Via Brunacci 36 - 30175 Marghera (VE)
  Progettazione RF - Nord Est
  Cell.      +39 328 7100204
  Tel. Uff.  +39 41 8293981