cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Araya" <werewol...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: problem in sendmail migrating cocoon 2.1.3 to cocoon 2.1.4
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:02:42 GMT

Did you download java mail? It's an external library that needs to be
in your classpath (can't remember if it's webapp/yourapp/lib or the
general classpath

carlos
- ----- Original Message -----
From: Henry Orlando Canastero
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 14:13
Subject: problem in sendmail migrating cocoon 2.1.3 to cocoon 2.1.4

Hello,

I'm try to migrate my app from cocoon 2.1.3 to cocoon 2.1.4.

I have one xsp file that use the sendmail logicsheet. This worked
well in cocoon 2.1.3, but in cocoon 2.1.4 appear the next error:

Error compiling comentarios_xsp:
Line 0, column 0: This compilation unit indirectly references the
missing type javax.mail.internet.AddressException (typically some
required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

What do I need, to solve this problem ?

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.18 with JDK 1.4.1_02

Thanks for your help

Cordialmente,

 Henry Canastero Prieto
Grupo de Desarrollo
Sistema de Información Académica
Universidad Nacional de Colombia sede Bogotá
Ciudad Universitaria
Centro de computo [2° piso]
http://www.sia.unal.edu.co
mailto:hocanasteropr@unal.edu.co