cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Köster <n...@lolili.de>
Subject XSL: <session:getxml ...>
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:35:13 GMT
Hello there,

I found out by searching this mailinglist that nobody figured out how to get
the result of a <session:getxml ...> call into a variable in xsl. As far as
I know now, things like <xsl:variable ...><session:getxml
...></xsl:variable> don't work.

Based on this, heres my question:

I'd like to add a counter-variable to the session-context. Everytime I add a
node to the context, i'd like to count it up by one. I'd like to use that
counter inside of the strings in other nodes in the context as well.

My whole site ist implemented in XSL.

Is there a possibility to use Javascript an XSL in one Template or one
Pipeline? Or to call a Javascript from an XSL with parameters exchanged
before and afterwards?

Thanx for your help!

Nils