cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Uchenna Igwebuike" <uche...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject RE: Dynamically changing labels, was Re: Woody + FlowScript :documentation on model
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:57:03 GMT
I am a big user of that widget and it should absolutely stay with the
product - Brilliant widget.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Dumon [mailto:bruno@outerthought.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:50 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing labels, was Re: Woody + FlowScript
:documentation on model

laurent_rorive@marinepower.com wrote:
> > Dear Tim ,
> >
> > I also think about it but my problem is that I'm in an international

> > environment and that I use i18n to provide message
> > So what I want is changing an <i18n:text key=...>  with the key I
want.
> > Is it possible with widget output ?
>
> It should be possible using a "messages" widget.  See the comments in
> the flowscript for the "customvalidationdemo" sample form:
>   cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/flow/customvalidationdemo.js

cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/customvalidationdemo_form.xm

cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/customvalidationdemo_templat
e.xml

I'm wondering if:

* anyone is using the messages widget? I've added it quite some time ago
because a user seemed to need something like that, but haven't ever used
it myself nor ever heard about someone using it.

* and if there aren't more people who simply need a message, rather than
a messages, widget, and if it'd be useful to add such a widget?