cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Köster <n...@lolili.de>
Subject AW: HTML-Code from XML-File in XSL
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:30:15 GMT
Upps,

I tink my question was a little confusing, sorry about that!

I have:
+ xml-file:
<someparent>
  <somenode>
  </somenode>
</someparent>

+ xsl-template
<xsl:value-of select="/someparent/somenode"/>

+ Pipeline:
  1. Generate XML
  2. transform XSL
  3. serialize HTML

My output up to now is:

TEXT TEXT TEXT LINK

I dream of:

Can anyone give me a hint on how to achieve this?

Thanx,nils
Nils Köster