cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Dulin <dul...@olegdulin.com>
Subject Cocoon on WebLogic 8.1: The filename or extension is too long
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:49:22 GMT
I am having a weird problem on my machine that my colleague can't reproduce.

Basically, after deploying my cocoon app as a WAR to WebLogic 8.1 ,
first time I hit it I get this exception:

Original Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\bea\user_projects\domains\production\.\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_pieditor_pieditor\public\cocoon-files\org\apache\cocoon\www\zip_C_\bea\user_projects\domains\production\applications\__wlnotdelete\wl_comp3418_war_\logic\act\determineRoles_xsp.java:

The filename or extension is too long
	at COM.jrockit.io.FileNativeIO.open0(Ljava.lang.String;I)I(Native Method)
	at
COM.jrockit.io.FileNativeIO.open(Ljava.lang.String;I)Ljava.io.FileDescriptor;(Unknown
Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.(Ljava.lang.String;Z)V(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.(Ljava.lang.String;)V(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.(Ljava.io.File;)V(Unknown Source)

The only difference between our machines is that mine is older and also
has Windows 2000 on it, while his was cleanly reformatted and has
Windows XP on it.

Any thoughts on the subject ?

Kind regards,
Oleg