cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Server Side Includes in Cocoon??
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:16:16 GMT
hi Jim

you must change the way you try to solve your problem

use cinclude
or pipeline aggregation

its the perfect way in cocoon

-- stavros

ps
--
btw using cocoon u have to change everything in your mind about web
development. After 2-3 years of cocoon-ing, it's not possible yet for me

maybe in few year we'll have to do with "The Cocoon Syndrome" that effect
web developers. :-)