cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Very strange IE problem
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:49:28 GMT

Our problem doesn't seem to match what you describe; when the problem is
occurring, we can use the same browser window and surt to another system
where we can open a PDF just fine.

Also, I forgot to mention that the problem only occurs when going against
non-SSL servers (e.g., Tomcat on our development workstations) or against
an SSL server with a test certificate (e.g., the test certificate generated
by mod-ssl for apache).  Against an SSL server with a valid certificate,
the problem doesn't occur.

-Christopher

                      "Johnson"

                      <johnson@soho.clu        To:       <users@cocoon.apache.org>

                      b.tw>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Re[2]: Very strange IE problem

                      03/03/2004 12:43

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

I met a familiar problem in pdf before,always happened when I open several
times.
when the ie can't open cocoon's pdf,it can't open other pdf too.
 I found not only cocoon's pdf,but also other pdf files open by ie.
So I think the pdf's problem is some resource out.
Just reboot then everything ok.
So if you got the same problem"open several times and then the pdf
disappear",and want to avoid this problem,try to enlarge your memery,it
will
be stable then before.

best regards

johnson