cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [beginner] Component READ ang img
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:00:50 GMT
Hi Laurent,

this is an error in FOP if I remember correctly. We had the same problem and
had to use absolute links.

Matthew
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Laurent BERTHELOT [mailto:laurent.berthelot@studioblanc.fr]
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:01 AM
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Subject: [beginner] Component READ ang img

  Hello,

  (sorry for my poor english)

  I have a problem concerning reader component.

  I have a sitemap (on mysite dir) with component declaration :

      <map:components>
          <map:readers default="resource"
src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader"/>
      </map:components>

  And a read declaration into the pipeline :

      <!-- Img directory -->
      <map:match pattern="**.jpg">
          <map:read mime-type="image/jpg" src="{1}.jpg"/>
      </map:match>

  That's work ! I can display a jpg on http://localhost/mysite/myjpg.jpg

  I use xslt and FO for create PDF on-the-fly.
  I have test.xml, and text2pdf.xsl in the same directory of my jpeg.
  PDF creation work except "external-graphic"

  I have on my XSL :

    <xsl:template match="img">
       <fo:block text-align="center">
        <fo:external-graphic src="myjpg.jpg"/>
      </fo:block>
    </xsl:template>

  But the link is not resolving... (none image on my PDF)

  When i test with absolute link :

    <xsl:template match="img">
       <fo:block text-align="center">
        <fo:external-graphic src="http://localhost/mysite/myjpg.jpg"/>