cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ulf Sahlin" <ulf.sah...@s2communications.se>
Subject woody, flowscript and ejb
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:51:44 GMT
Hello!

Can someone please post a working implementation of an EJB lookup from
within Woody's binding.js flowscript (i.e. the ugly Home lookup onto the
findByPrimaryKey stuff)? I'm having difficulties with the (javascript-style)
syntax and I cannot seem to find a good resource for reference nor good
examples. Currently I'm having issues with the myhome.class narrowing part.
I've tried with myhome["class"] to avoid the reserved keyword issue but I'm
still having problems. The error i get is:

--- class "<myhome>" has no public instance field or method named "class".

I guess I have some issues with package importing or something. It's working
great if I use the bean setters manually and load the form with that bean.

 Cheers,
    Ulf Sahlin