cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: attribute declaration problem.....
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:28:46 GMT
Hi Corin,
I changed the code to:

	<xsl:element name="object">
		<xsl:attribute name="data">music/Borderline.mp3</xsl:attribute>
		<xsl:attribute name="type">audio/mpeg</xsl:attribute>
		<xsl:attribute name="declare">declare</xsl:attribute>
	</xsl:element>

and still the object when rendered reads as :
<object data="music/Borderline.mp3" type="audio/mpeg" declare></object>
when it should read as :

<object data="music/Borderline.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"
declare="declare"></object>.

Any ideas?

many thanks in advance

Andrew