cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject [cforms] selection list onChange handler
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:04:06 GMT
Hello,

I'm setting a handler on a selection list in the flowscript, like this:

	wid.selectProduct.onChange =
         		function (oldValue, newValue) {
             		print ("selectProduct changed from " + oldValue + " to "
+ newValue);
         		};

and it's not firing.  As a sanity check, I set an onChange handler on a
text field widget sibling of selectProduct, e.g.:

	wid.fooBar.onChange =
         		function (oldValue, newValue) {
             		print ("fooBar changed from " + oldValue + " to " +
newValue);
         		};

and that works fine.  I have <fi:styling submit-on-change="true"> on
the selection list, and that's working fine as well.  What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks,
Mark