cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "L.Austin" <L.Aus...@open.ac.uk>
Subject Cocoon 2.1.2 - How to tell if Offline site generation fails
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:24:48 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using Cocoon 2.1.2 to generate a site which is in turn
is copied to
our live server.

Current Configuration:
Server jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12 with Cocoon 2.1.2
Linux Server

Everyday a script is fired off calling our cocoon build. Then when the
build has
finished the files are copied to our Live server. At present we are
manually copying
these files... but we will be implementing a script to do this
automatically.

What we need to do is somehow set a flag if the Cocoon build has failed
and did not
follow all links from the initial page. Which in turn would stop files
being automatically
copied to the Live server.

Is there a way Cocoon can do this?

I understand that Cocoon creates the page with an error message within
if a link is unreachable,
which in turn is logged within the log files

Thanks, Lee