cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: You cannot select a Component : i need help
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:30:29 GMT

Hi,

In my experience this usually happens when a sitemap is reloaded whilst
components are instantiated or being taken from the pool.  This is
purely anecdotal of course :)  What you could try doing is set your
sitemaps to NOT reload, and restart.  Then see if you can duplicate the
error.

As I said - this is only anecdotal here, I haven't had a chance to
investigate this properly.

HTH,

Corin

-----Original Message-----
From: Montier Patrick [mailto:patrick@montier.com]
Sent: Friday, 19 March 2004 9:26 a.m.
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: You cannot select a Component : i need help

hi,

since a new installation of cocoon on a new server (i neveer had this
error before), after one or two hours, i get the message "You cannot
select a Component from a disposed ComponentSelector" and i have to
restart tomcat.

cocoon 2.1 env
tomcat 4.01
JDK 1.3.1

i saw many users in the same case with no answer

could it be the postgres jdbc pool connexion ? i changed the database to
the newest release or the sitemap ?

Any idea ?
Thanks for your help

Patrick