cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: attribute declaration problem.....
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:35:58 GMT

Hi,

If you can post a stylesheet and source that I can run from command line
Xalan I can have a quick look at it for you.

Cool,
Corin

	-----Original Message-----
	From: beyaNet Consultancy [mailto:beyanet@ntlworld.com]
	Sent: Monday, 8 March 2004 2:29 p.m.
	To: users@cocoon.apache.org
	Subject: Re: attribute declaration problem.....

	Hi Corin,
	I changed the code to:

	<xsl:element name="object">
	<xsl:attribute name="data">music/Borderline.mp3</xsl:attribute>
	<xsl:attribute name="type">audio/mpeg</xsl:attribute>
	<xsl:attribute name="declare">declare</xsl:attribute>
	</xsl:element>

	and still the object when rendered reads as :
	<object data="music/Borderline.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"
declare></object> when it should read as :

	<object data="music/Borderline.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"
declare="declare"></object>.

	Any ideas?

	many thanks in advance

	Andrew