cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "lech" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject Transformer lost the structure of input stream???
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:11:31 GMT
I tried to aggregate several xml streams and transform the aggregated stream by a xsl transformer.
all goes well except that the markup, for example
I want the output to be
  </data> /FirstStream>....

But the output I got is:    <FirstStream>    TheFirstName    TheFirstData  </FirstStream>....

the" <name>" and "<data>"is lost,  does anybody have some idea why?
here is my input streams, pipeline and transformer, thanks for your time and help ve~~~~~~~~ry
much indeed

//lechael

<xsl:template match="overall">
<FirstStream><xsl:apply-templates select="stream1"/>
</FirstStream>
<SecondStream>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="stream2|stream3"/>
 <SecondStream></xsl:template>

Stream1.xml:
<stream1>
    <name>