cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Corrupt" Data on very large XSLT translations
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:02:56 GMT
Le Jeudi, 4 mars 2004, à 08:21 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :

> ...We're using Xalan (2.6.0) with heavy use of Java extensions
> (especially the e-xslt extensions)  and from time to time, we've been
> noticing document being rendered with odd corruptions which render
> them invalid XML fragments...

Would you be able to reproduce the problem with an anteater test, maybe
repeatedly calling a pipeline to cause it?

If so, it would be good to have such a test in CVS - we've seen many
issues with the various XSLT processors in the past, and the
interactions between Cocoon and them are not always easy to test.

The src/test/anteater/bug26186InternalRequestMemoryLeak.xml is an
example of such a test - to create a new one, you just need to create
an anteater test scenario in this directory. See also
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TestingFramework

-Bertrand