cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Trouble w/ woody v2 (was Re: Need help w/ <wd:action> (and flowscript)
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:06:52 GMT

On Mar 10, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Christopher Oliver wrote:

> It looks like the Form object from woody2.js is being loaded in your
> case. Make sure you remove all references to "woody2.js" from your
> sitemap and scripts.

That was it!  Thanks, man...  Yeah, I had another flowscript that was

Now I'm getting a lot further along.  My current trouble is that
sendForm() is different in v2 — no bizdata parameter!  So the bizdata
parameter I'm passing in is being treated as the postPipelineProcessing
function.

OK, so... apparently the v2 sendForm( ) passes the widget tree as the
the 'bizdata' to sendPageAndWait().

What do I do if I have other bizdata not related to the widgets?

Ahh — I think I see it, from the v2 sample — just attach it/them as (a)
property/ies to the form widget!

Thanks!
Mark