cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jürg Hofer <jho...@eb-zuerich.ch>
Subject soap request with soapaction parameter
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:32:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to query a weather web service (GlobalWeather as described in
http://www.xmethods.com/ve2/ViewListing.po?key=uuid:A8847507-255F-0E18-
D814-78D18E6C32F6)

with the following XSP-script which I adopted from the cocoon getquote
samples:

<xsp:page language="java"
           xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
           xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
           xmlns:xscript="http://apache.org/xsp/xscript/1.0"
           xmlns:soap="http://apache.org/xsp/soap/3.0"
   <page>
     <title>the weather in Zurich</title>
     <content>
       <xsp:logic>
             <soap:call
url="http://live.capescience.com:80/ccx/GlobalWeather">

              <soap:operation
soapAction="capeconnect:GlobalWeather:GlobalWeather#getWeatherReport"/>

               <ns1:getWeatherReport
xmlns:ns1="capeconnect:GlobalWeather:GlobalWeather">
                 <code xsi:type="xsd:string">LSZH</code>
               </ns1:getWeatherReport>
             </soap:call>
       </xsp:logic>
     </content>
   </page>
</xsp:page>

Now, this service requires a soapAction parameter which obviously I
declared in a wrong way, so
  this is the top of the returned error

SOAP-ENV:Client.NoApplicationEntry Cannot work out call uri to
determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method name=[operation]
namespace=[] capeconnect:dispatch:dispatcher
com.capeclear.capeconnect.api.exception.CCException  Cannot work out
call uri to determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method
name=[operation] namespace=[]  101 ERROR_CONFIG_NO_APPLICATION_ENTRY
com.capeclear.capeconnect.api.exception.CCException: Cannot work out
call uri to determine application name from SOAPAction=[] method
name=[operation] namespace=[]  at
com.capeclear.capeconnect.wsmanager.WebServiceManager.newCCCallUriImpl(W
ebServiceManager.java:304)  at ...

Does anybody know how to handle this?

Thank you

Juerg