cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Different" SQL Transformer implementation
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:22:03 GMT
Hi Irving,

Your alternate SQL transformer looks interesting to me. If we'd like to
add it to the project, what do you suggest? Is it compatible enough
with the existing one to replace it, or should it rather be a different
"advanced SQL transformer" or something?

Also, would you be able to provide samples of its use, that we could
add along with the component?

I don't know if you're aware of the discussions about unifying ESQL and
the SQLTransformer (there's some info at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?
page=UnifiedSQLTransformerAndLogicsheet), but maybe your transformer
could be a step in this direction.

-Bertrand