cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jon Evans <jon.ev...@misgl.com>
Subject Re: Refreshing more than one Coplet with a <cl:link>
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:11:39 GMT
Hi Björn,

On 31 Mar 2004, at 10:00, Björn Voigt wrote:

> it works fine. Could u tell me, where I can find a better
>  Documentation about this topic than the wiki PortalEngine-faq

There isn't much in the way of good documentation for the Portal
engine, because it's still quite new.  That's why I started the FAQ
page on the Wiki.  I think I found out about cl:links by asking on the
mailing list, so I suppose another source of info would be to search
the list archives.

I'll add a section about cl:links to the FAQ.

Jon