cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tuan Luu" <tuan...@gmx.ch>
Subject session:getxml in esql Problem
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:40:02 GMT
hello
I'd like to use values from the session context in an esql Statement (xsp)
but it gives me errors.

I saw in some mail postings that there was a problem with <session:getxml>
in esql in earlier Version of Cocoon. Is there any solution now?

What I've tryed recently was:

        <esql:execute-query>
                <esql:query>
					select *
					from sc where anwname='<session:getxml context="prop"
path="/content/name"/>'
                </esql:query>
        </esql:execute-query>

This statement will lead to the error msg:

full exception chain stacktrace

Original Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling sc_promonat_res1_xsp:
ERROR 1 (org/apache/cocoon/www/sc/overview/html/sc_promonat_res1_xsp.java):
      "context",
      "context",
      "CDATA",
      "proapplauswahl"

// start error (lines 517-517) "Syntax error on token ";", ")" expected"
    );

// end error

    xspAttr.addAttribute(
      "",