cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wouter.DERU...@cec.eu.int
Subject RE: Cdata section in xsp
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:44:53 GMT
I want to dynamically generate an xml catalogue for I18n using XSP. If my
translations contain certain characters like '>' or '<'  my catalogue xml
file will not be valid unless I put every translation text in an CDATA
section.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:29
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cdata section in xsp

On 30.03.2004 11:00, Wouter.DERUYCK@cec.eu.int wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can I output a cdata section in an XSP ?  I need the disable output
> escaping feature of xslt.

First, please do not response to mails from other threads when starting
new threads as this breaks thread view in thread-aware browsers.

Second, what exactly do you need it for? Every "normal" character in
cdata can be added escaped as normal text and you will have the same at
the end. And how shall "disable output escaping feature of xslt" stand
in relation to this?

Joerg