cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: XSP importing XSP
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 07:29:25 GMT
What do you need from the imported xsp? If you just need the XML output
from the xsp, that's fairly easy -- you could have a map:match in your
sitemap that matches *.xml and transforms the  xsp with the same name:

<map:match pattern="*.xml">
   <map:generate src="{1}.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

Then use c:include to import the XML output in another xsp:

<c:include src="cocoon:/myotherdoc.xml"/>

If you want to include a complete xsp textually, I'm not sure if that's
possible -- someone else will have to answer the question

John

Baun, Kevin wrote:

>Okay so lets say I have an xsp and I have it set up in cocoon as
>cocoon:\\int_stuff. int_stuff works fine on it's own.
>
>Now I want to include this into another xsp. but insteed of doing:
><map:part src="cocoon:/one"/>
><map:part src="cocoon:/two"/>
><map:part src="cocoon://int_stuff"/>
><map:part src="cocoon:/three"/>
>
>I want to actually put it "inline" call it right from inside the xsp. can I
>do that? if so anyideas on how?
>
>Thanks very much,
>-Mel

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.