cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to get data from action to transformer
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:42:54 GMT
grofcik.lan wrote:

> And next part of the question is :
> how could I access ObjectModel in the xslt ?
> Is it the same as the request parameter?

You can't. XSLT doesn't have access to java objects. But if what you're
saying is that, with the action having gathered some information, you
want to get that information into a pipeline, you could use
o.a.c.components.flow.FlowHelper.setContextObject(objectModel,
yourObject) to put it into the flow's context, then use
JXTemplateGenerator (or JXTemplateTransformer) to extract info from that
object, using jxpath or jexl to navigate your way through your object.

HTH.

Upayavira