cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Problem with running Cocoon 2.1.5-dev
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:12:51 GMT
Hi,
I have a problem with running Cocoon 2.1.5-dev. If I install it in
/cocoon directory it works fine :-) But then, if I try to install it as
an default application (I simply rename the dir from cocoon to ROOT), I
get the error cited below.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski

Initialization Problem

Message: Could not access the Component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.caching.EventRegistry])
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.caching.EventRegistry')

not access the Component (key [org.apache.cocoon.caching.EventRegistry])
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.caching.EventRegistry')

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

java.lang.NullPointerException

request-uri

/

full exception chain stacktrace

Original Exception:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not
access the Component (key [org.apache.cocoon.caching.EventRegistry])
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:292)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:297)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.WrapperServiceManager.lookup(WrapperServiceManager.java:107)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.caching.impl.EventAwareCacheImpl.service(EventAwareCacheImpl.java:91)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.service(ContainerUtil.java:182)