cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Passing parameters to action-set (bug)?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:32:43 GMT
Hello,

is it possible to pass parameters from the pipeline to an action within
an action-set? I have the following structure in my sitemap:

<map:action-sets>
   <map:action-set name="example">
      <map:act type="test">
         <map:parameter name="name" value="{foo}"/>
      </map:act>
   </map:action-set>
</map:action-sets>

<map:match pattern="test">
         <map:act set="example">
            <map:parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>
         </map:act>
        <map:read type="resource" src="media/test.bmp"/>
</map:match>

This doesnt work. My TestAction doesnt display the parameter "name",
which should contain the value "bar". If I'm using {../foo} instead of
{foo} I got a "not so many levels" exception.

Isn't it possible to pass parameters to an action-set or is it a bug?

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan