cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:54:51 GMT
Hi,
I'm building a multi language web site. The language is chosen from
browser settings. I'm afraid that using this approach, the indexing
engines will index only English version of my page. It might prevent
people speaking my native language from finding my pages.

Is there any way to prevent this? I could make selecting language by
setting the "locale" cookie, but I don't think robots will rescan all
pages. Maybe I should check it is a robot and serve it a page with
contents in all languages - but how to do it with i18n ?

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski